- Your privacy is really important to us, and we understand how important it is to you. Our aim is to be as clear and open as possible about what we do and why we do it.
- All client information given during the ordering and registration process is collected and stored lawfully and in accordance with the relevant data protection acts. All information held on our systems is password protected. We do not use any information given for marketing purposes without your consent. If you are concerned about the confidentiality of any information given,
- All payment information is taken over a secure connection and is encrypted. This information is not know to anyone here nor is it ever stored.
What we do with the Information
- When you purchase from us, to process your order, enable you to track you order online, arrange delivery and for other purchase related services (this may include contacting you by telephone, email or SMS to arrange, confirm or upgrade your delivery) and for on-going customer service dealings including any faults, repairs or refunds.
- For internal accounting and regulatory purposes
- For statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services.
- To improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in.
- To ask you from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate in market research on our products and services. You do not have to participate in these if you do not wish.
- We will not share any of the personal information listed above with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your order.
What is in a cookie?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive. Although this is generally quite harmless and we will never use these for third party marketing or to annoy you. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of the website.