Insignia INS1999 900 x 900 Hydro Shower Cabin Enclosure
Insignia INS1999 Hydro Shower Cabin
The INS1999 offers an exquisite aesthetic with a modern anthracite grey finished back panels and a subtle silver exterior framework which complements each other perfectly. Featuring a thermostatic cartridge with Vernet technology, your water temperature remains consistent throughout
Availability: In stock
Insignia INS1999 Hydro Shower Description
The INS1999 offers an exquisite aesthetic with a modern anthracite grey finished back panels and a subtle silver exterior framework which complement each other perfectly. Featuring a thermostatic cartridge with Vernet technology, your water temperature remains consistent throughout, whether you want the shower piping hot or refreshingly cool. The internal LED roof lights glisten beautifully within the cabin with the iridescence bouncing off the anthracite back panels to enhance the aesthetics of the enclosure. The overhead ‘hi-flo’ monsoon shower head gives a fantastic water immersion. Alternatively, there is the hand shower on an adjustable riser rail for an optimal height setting. The omni-directional hydro-massage jets are situated at a perfect height in the column for you to enjoy whilst sitting on the specially formulated padded seat and backrest to enhance your comfort within the shower.
Insignia INS1999 Hydro Shower Features
FREE GIFT: Insignia Deluxe Pack: Includes - Insignia's own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel and Sports towel
FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Frame Colour: Silver
- Back Panel Colour: Anthracite
- Glass Colour: Clear
- Shape: Quadrant Corner Shower Enclosure
- Control panel with FM Radio
- Twin speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Flip down seat
- Wood floor insert
- Luminescent white LED lighting
- 96 jet ‘Hi-Flo’ overhead shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with three different pressurised settings
- 6 Body Jets
- Thermostatic controlled with Vernet technology
- Easy Glide Doors on rollers with Magnetic door seals
- Tempered glass enclosure
- Toughened glass shelf
- Reinforced polymer tray
- Ergonomically designed cushioned fold down seat with removable padded back rest
For the installation instructions of this unit VISIT HERE
|Size||900 x 900|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms