Insignia Model GT5000 Left 1200 x 800 Steam Shower
Insignia’s GT5000L 1200 x 800 steam shower is an aesthetically beautiful addition to your bathroom or spa, but it certainly doesn’t end there. You’ll enjoy a blissful steam shower experience that you previously only knew from expensive spas. Its dimensions allow for plenty of room while you take a steam. 21st century technology including Bluetooth and USB connectivity add to what you can do while you’re steaming, like talk on the phone or enjoy music. The lighting system, roof and column lights, offers you a unique mood lighting experience while you shower. The monsoon rain shower completes the blissful experience of the Insignia steam shower.
Availability: In stock
Insignia Model GT5000L 1200 x 800 Product Description
The Insignia GT5000 is the steam shower counterpart to the non-steam GT9002. This cabin is available with various options, including right and left hand models, as well as multiple wall colour options. You won’t have to wait for the steam either, since the cabin is supplied with Insignia’s renowned One-minute Fast start steam generator.
Invite 21st century technology into your home with this luxury steam shower cabin, featuring Bluetooth connectivity in the control panel. This feature allows you to wirelessly connect your phone to the shower cabin to enjoy your own audiobook, music playlist or podcast while you’re showering, personalising the relaxing experience of your steam shower after a long day.
The Insignia GT5000 is among the most versatile showers offered by Insignia. It has tons of features and shower options. Of course, how could you enjoy a steam shower fully without the overhead monsoon rain shower? Built directly into the enclosure roof and surrounded by a light ring and a light diffuser the monsoon shower offers a much greater volume of water and drench to the user while the roof lighting, the column lights, along with the roof lights, create a warm and tranquil glow and adds a fabulous mood to your cabin.
You’ll find the multi-functional hand shower on the large back panel, positioned in a custom shower holder, for your ease of use. The GT5000 features a mind-boggling 12 hydro-massage jets. Six are found in the column, and there are three each on the back panels. You can position the included wooden effect stool wherever you want, so you can relax in comfort with steam and the jets. You can also purchase the optional synthetic wood floor that will match the supplied stool. Store all your shower gels and other essentials on the glass storage shelf that comes with a sturdy chrome rail.
The exceptional steam in the GT5000 is controlled from the touch screen control panel. Steam temperature and session length can both be easily controlled. Each steam shower is equipped with Insignia’s AMI system, offering you the chance to engulf yourself in aromatherapy, and the wonders it brings. Using the control panel, you can also operate the panic alarm, FM radio, Bluetooth, lights and USB functionality. With both Bluetooth connectivity and USB functions too, it’s one of the most versatile steam showers available.
The GT5000 is made with 5mm tempered glass, for safety and aesthetics. The easy glide doors open and close readily, with a handy magnetic closure. The Vernet wax element thermostatic shower effectively mixes water from the cold and hot connections and offers total control to avoid temperature fluctuations. The cabin is even equipped with an o3 system, which turns on after you finish steaming and leave the cabin. This anti-bacterial system keeps the steam shower free of bacteria that could otherwise adversely affect your shower cabin.
If all this wasn’t enough, you also get a free gift with your steam shower purchase. The Insignia Luxury Pack includes a waffle luxury bath robe, Insignia formulated specialty shower gel and an Insignia branded sports towel.
Read our full review of the Insignia GT5000 HERE
Insignia Model GT5000L 1200 x 800 Steam Shower Features
· Made by Insignia – the leading brand of steam and hydro showers in Europe
· 5-year warranty when you register your shower with Insignia
· Insignia-branded parts back up located in the UK – when you need a part, you can get it fast
· Dedicated Insignia help line, with representatives who have the full answers to any questions you may have
· Full customer service and support from Insignia for technical questions
· Comprehensive Insignia online steam shower build manual with instructions and technical specs
· The Insignia-patented AMI system, which delivers steam-infused essence
· Roof and column lighting for mood lighting inside and out
· Built-in FM radio – relax with music while you’re enjoying your steam
· USB connectivity for the ultimate in multi-tasking while you steam
· Bluetooth compatibility
· Insignia touch pad control panel – controls FM radio, lighting, temperature
· Overhead roof-mounted monsoon rain shower
· Multiple function hand shower
· 12 hydro-massage jets
· Sturdy glass storage shelf and chrome rail – for everything you need in the shower
· Easy glide doors allow for easy entry and exit, with a magnetic closure
· 5mm tempered glass for good looks and durability
· Thermostatic wax element shower mixer – to effectively mix your favorite temperature
· Safety alarm
· Cold and hot connections for proper water mixture
· Ozone system kills biological germs once you’re outside the cabin
· Available in many colours – white, black, mirrored, white carbon, silver carbon, red carbon, green carbon, pink carbon, gold carbon, blue carbon or black carbon.
· Available in right or left hand – select before your purchase
· ISO9001 approved
· CE certified – durably built with outstanding longevity and low maintenance
· You can connect this shower to a combination boiler for ease of use
· If you have low water pressure, you may need a pump. We offer them in a variety of styles and recommend 2.5 bar pressure.
FREE GIFT – the Insignia Luxury Pack: This includes a luxurybath-robe, Insignia’s specially formulated and crafted shower gel and an Insignia sports towel.
For the installation instructions of this unit VISIT HERE
|Size||1200 x 800|
|Tray Shape||Offset Quadrant|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms