Insignia Model INS0509 1500 x 900 Steam Shower Cabin
Availability: In stock
Insignia INS0509 Steam Shower Product Description
The INS0509 replaced the GT0509 model steam shower early in 2015. It brings along some of the popular original features and as well as a few new innovations that were not available in the original model. With an impressive footprint of 900mm x 1500mm, it’s an elite member of the range, with plenty of room for your steam shower enjoyment. In the roof enclosure you’ll see LED Chromotherapy lighting. Briefly explained, chromotherapy takes eight different light colour options that you can fix on one or more colours or leave to cycle through the colours to create mood lighting within your steam shower.
The touch control panel on this Insignia shower includes Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to control your audio in the shower cabin, while you’re showering or steaming. The control panel also offers you the chance to control the FM radio, extractor fan and lighting. If you’re listening to the built-in FM radio and you want to change the station, you can search channels from the control panel, or change the volume higher or lower simply at the touch of a button.
From this panel, you also have full control of the steam, emitting from the Tri-Jet Steam System at the main column’s base. This Tri-Jet system allows the outlets to have a greater spread of steam than the original model from which this cabin evolved. It is also aesthetically more appealing than the older model. The 1 minute Fast Start Team Generator means you don’t have to wait at all for your steam to come from the AMI steam delivery system, which delivers infused essence. The temperature is effectively mixed with the Vernet wax element thermostatic cartridge in place to stop temperature fluctuations and scolding.
The INS0509 model comes with AMI kit, with pre-drilled holes in the main column, for the injection button and filler cap, so you can add essence to your steam from inside the cabin. The 6 hydro-massage jets are found in a cluster in the column, at the perfect height if you’re using the wood effect stool. The stool and synthetic wood floor match well, complimenting the appearance of the interior. Two glass shelves are situated in a handy way, so you can store all your shower essentials within easy reach.
The monsoon stainless steel rain shower is built into the roof of the enclosure, sending wonderful cascades of water over you, as you shower. The microphone styling of the hand shower makes it easy to use. It is crafted with high quality brass, then finished in chrome, and located in the perfect place for you to use it.
The INS0509 comes with a 12-month warranty on parts, which increases to a 5-year warranty when you register your shower with Insignia. They offer a comprehensive build manual, found online, written by workers at Insignia. They have a dedicated UK help line for support and full customer service, and a UK-based back up parts service. If you need parts, they’re not far away.
This is among the more stunning visual models of steam shower from Insignia. The mirrored back panels reflect light from the interior, though the panels are also available in white carbon, silver carbon, red carbon, green carbon, pink carbon, gold carbon, blue carbon, black carbon, and white or black matte options. The easy glide doors make entry and exit simple, and the doors have a magnetic closure so they don’t inadvertently open while you’re steaming.
The 2.8K steam generator offers the user an engulfing steam, from this sturdily constructed steam shower. It has an acrylic base with adjustable feet and a steel frame. 5mm tempered, tinted glass offers strength and privacy. You can connect the cabin to a combination boiler. If your water pressure is low, you may need to add a pump. We have those in stock for you if this is the case. Insignia recommends that you use the pump at 2.5 bar pressure. The shower cabin is CE certified and ISO9001 approved, for durable, long-term use and low maintenance costs.
See our full review of the INSIGNIA INS0509 HERE
Insignia INS0509 Steam Shower Features
FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack – This includes a waffle luxury bath robe, sports towel and a specially crafted Insignia shower gel.
- · Insignia’s famous 1-minute Fast Start Steam Generator – for fast steam, no waiting
- · Chromotherapy lighting incorporates eight different colours in its mood settings
- · SUN Bluetooth control panel with active touch screen allows easy control of radio, music and steam
- · Hand shower is made in microphone style from top quality brass with a chrome finish
- · Tri-Jet Steam System – this is Insignia’s custom-designed revolutionary, powerful steam outlet
- · AMI system, patented by Insignia, delivers steam-infused essence
- · Thermostatic cartridge with standard Vernet wax element – for consistent temperature
- · Synthetic wooden stool and NEW designed wood floor – accentuating the interior of your cabin
- · Monsoon rain shower is built into the roof of the enclosure – offering you a warm cascade of soothing water
- · Ozone system – clears away bacteria as soon as you leave the cabin and close the door
- · Hand shower in microphone style is set at optimum height for ease of use
- · Mirrored back panels – reflect the mood lighting and give the unit an aesthetic appeal
- · Bluetooth connectivity for easy use of your phone, for podcasts or favourite music
- · Built-in FM radio – crank up your tunes while you’re steaming
- · 6 chrome hydro-massage jets for all over comfort
- · Sturdily built with acrylic base, adjustable feet and steel frame
- · 2.8 KM steam generator – for plenty of steam when you need it
- · 5mm tempered, tinted glass for durable use and privacy
- · Cold and hot connections, for efficient maintaining of your desired temperature
- · 2 glass shelves to hold your shower gel, shampoo and other essentials
- · Steam shower can be connected to a combi boiler
- · CE certified
- · ISO9001 approved – for durable use and low maintenance
- · Low water supply at your location may necessitate a pump. We carry them in stock. Insignia recommends 2.5 bar pressure
- · 12-month warranty on parts is standard, and increases to a 5-year warranty when you register your shower with Insignia
- Comprehensive build manual, found online, written by Insignia
- Dedicated UK support help line dedicated to Insignia customers
- Insignia complete customer service and support
- UK-based Insignia parts back up for quick delivery when back up or extra parts are needed
For the installation instructions of this unit VISIT HERE
|Size||1500 x 900|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms