Insignia Model INS4000 1400 x 900 Steam Shower
The brand new rectangular INS4000 is the newest member of the range. Completely packed with all of Insignia’s trademark features including Chromotherapy lighting and Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to set the mood whilst showering or steaming.
Standing at a spacious 1400mm x 900mm, this cabin is not for the smaller bathroom. With a unique build style it offers even more room inside with usual protrusions such as the glass shelf being built into the lower back panel recess. Adding to that the shelf itself is more than twice the length, offering you even more storage space than ever before.
Availability: In stock
Insignia INS4000 Description:
The brand new rectangular INS4000 is the newest member of the range. Completely packed with all of Insignia’s trademark features including Chromotherapy lighting and Bluetooth connectivity allowing you to set the mood whilst showering or steaming. Standing at a spacious 1400mm x 900mm, this cabin is not for the smaller bathroom. With a unique build style it offers even more room inside with usual protrusions such as the glass shelf being built into the lower back panel recess. Adding to that the shelf itself is more than twice the length, offering you even more storage space than ever before.
The cabin itself is elegant and stylish in a glorious polar white finish. From the back panels to the framework, this shower enclosure will really take your bathroom aesthetics to the next level giving it a clean and modern feel. It’s not all about aesthetics however, as the segmented upper back panel breaks away from the consistent white appearance into a handy to use mirror, which is perfect for sculpting that goatee you’ve been trying to grow for weeks. A staple of the steam range in recent times, Chromotherapy lighting is of course included within this cabin. The ambience is accentuated by the mirrored and white internal panels, allowing the lighting to bounce around the cabin to create a relaxing luminescent glow.
The unique qualities of this cabin continue with the vertical hydro-massage jets. With five jets in total they are situated at an ideal position to enjoy a relaxing massage whether you are sitting or standing. Of course, your relaxation is not maximised without your choice of audio and we naturally included the Bluetooth compatible control panel so you can enjoy any of the features of the cabin whilst listening to your favourite music or podcast.
Insignia INS400 Steam Shower Features
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes - Insignia''s own specially crafted and formulated Shower Gel, Sports towel and Luxury waffle bath-robe
- FREE GIFT: RubberGum - Waterproof fixing seal for horizontal joints on your shower cabin
- Key Feature: Insignia's Patented AMI system delivering steam infused essence
- Key Feature: “Tri-Jet Steam System” revolutionary Insignia designed powerful steam outlet
- Key Feature: Microphone style hand shower made from high quality brass and finished in chrome
- Key Feature: Insignia Bluetooth active touch screen Control Panel.
- Key Feature: Chromotherapy lighting incorporating 8 different coloured mood settings
- Key Feature: Left side mirror perfect for shaving and enhancing the Chromotherapy lighting
- Key Feature: Extended Shelf for storage
- Key Feature: Insignia Renowned 1 minute Fast Start Steam Generator
- Key Feature: Insignia UK based parts back up service
- Key Feature: Insignia Full Customer Service Support
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated UK support help line
- Key Feature: Insignia Comprehensive online build manual written by us.
- Key Feature: 12 months parts warranty as standard, increasing to 5 years upon registration with Insignia
- Synthetic Wooden Floor and Stool
- Thermostatic cartridge with Vernet wax element
- Stainless steel monsoon rain shower
- Ozone System
- Over head rain shower built into the enclosures roof
- NEW designed wooden floor
- 1 Mirrored and 2 white back panels adding to the aesthetic look.
- 6mm heavy duty glass door with magnetic closer.
- Hand shower with optimal height setting
- Built in FM radio
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Acrylic base with steel frame and adjustable feet
- 5 Chrome hydromassage jets
- 5mm Tempered Glass
- 2.8kW Steam Generator
- Hot and cold connections
- Can be connected to a combination boiler
- Low pressure water supply may require a pump. Recommended 2.5 bar pressure
- ISO9001 Approved
- CE Certified
- 5 Year Parts Warranty on Registration with Insignia
- The approximate weight of this cubicle is 160Kg
|Size||1400 x 900|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms