Insignia Model INS9001 1100 x 890 Steam Shower Cabin
Availability: In stock
Insignia INS9001 Steam Shower Product Description
We’re happy to introduce you to the INS9001 steam shower cabin. It has emerged and been upgraded from the GT line and has numerous valuable features. It’s also more spacious than the typical enclosure, since it is rectangular shaped with dimensions of 1100mm x 890mm, this shower gives you plenty of elbow room, no matter what way you’re standing.
Within the enclosure, you’ll find the overhead-mounted monsoon rain shower, undoubtedly one of the most popular features in the Insignia line. Chromotherapy lighting surrounds the shower, and serves to brighten the interior. Colour therapy or chromotherapy uses seven different coloured lights to offer a more relaxing showering experience. Whether you allow the colours to scroll slowly, or choose your favourite to stay, the light adds dimension to your shower and enhances the way you’ll feel when your steam shower is complete.
The lighting is complemented by the back and side panels, which are by default are mirrored, allowing the light to reflect into the cabin. For those wanting something a little more dazzling the INS9001 is also available with panels in white carbon, silver carbon, red carbon, green carbon, pink carbon, red wine carbon, gold carbon, blue carbon, black carbon, and white or black matte finishes.
The microphone style chrome-finished hand shower is found on the back panel, on an adjustable, convenient sliding riser rail. This allows you to select the height that works best for you. You’ll find a cluster of six effective hydro-jets on the main column. The cluster is perfectly situated so that you can enjoy a blissful back massage while you sit on the included wood effect stool. The synthetic wood shower floor matches the stool well and adds to the pleasing aesthetics of the shower interior.
Instead of using a steam pod, these newer Insignia models have a Tri-Jet Steam System, allowing you the maximum in functionality for your steaming pleasure without intrusion into the shower space. Pair that with the 1-Minute Fast Start Steam Generator by Insignia and you have a consistently warm and relaxing steam for your shower experience.
The touch-sensitive control panel allows you to operate many features from inside the cabin. This includes the steam, tray and roof lights, FM radio, station search and volume and now the Bluetooth connectivity, as well. This offers you the chance to connect wirelessly to your tablet or phone, connecting your music device so that you can enjoy your own playlists, instead of the FM radio, if you prefer.
The column also contains Insignia’s Aromatherapy Modular Injection System. AMI is the original and only injection based fragrant essence system in the steam cabin market. It’s so easy to set up and use. Just pour in the essence you choose after you remove the system filler cap. Reclose that cap and press the button to release your favourite essence into the steam generator. Now, when you use the control panel to start the steam, the steam you get will be luxuriously fragrant.
The AMI system enhances your steam shower with Insignia’s own essences. They come in four wonderful flavours/scents, including Tranquil, Sport, Indulge and Relax. The Tranquil scent is a blend of immortelle and rose; Indulge blends bergamot, ylang ylang and mandarin; Sport is a popular unisex scent with lavender, peppermint, marjoram and lemongrass; Relax blends palmarose, geranium and lavender. Each adds its own special feeling to your steam shower experience.
Insignia INS9001 Steam Shower Features
- FREE GIFT: Insignia RubberGum – a waterproof fixing seal for the horizontal joints in the shower cabin
- FREE GIFT: Insignia Luxury Pack: Includes – Branded sports towel, luxury bath-robe & Insignia exclusive formula shower gel
- Key Feature: 12-month standard parts warranty standard – upgrades to 5 year warranty when you register your shower with Insignia
- Key Feature: Comprehensive online Insignia build manual written by steam shower techs
- Key Feature: Insignia dedicated, UK- based help line – for customer support
- Key Feature: UK based Insignia back up service for parts – get them quickly
- Key Feature: Popular 1 minute Fast Start Insignia Steam Generator – almost like steam-on-demand
- Key Feature: Chromotherapy lighting utilises seven-coloured lighting for mood settings – relax, unwind, invigorate
- Key Feature: Bluetooth connective Control Panel touch-screen by Insignia – allows you to control many functions from inside the cabin
- Key Feature: Extended size allows plenty of space to shower and steam, in any position
- Key Feature: Microphone style brass with chrome hand shower – set your own optimum height with the riser rail
- Key Feature: Tri-Jet Insignia Steam System – powerful, revolutionary steam outlet by Insignia
- Key Feature: AMI delivery system for steam infused with fragrant essence – patented by Insignia
- Key Feature: Full Insignia customer service & support – they are there when you need them
- Cold & hot connections – provide adequate water for perfect mixing
- 2.8 KW powerful Steam Generator – strong steam flow helps you relax
- 6mm tempered glass exterior – sturdy and good looking
- Acrylic base, adjustable feet and steel frame – durable construction for years of use
- FM radio built-in - use station search and then listen to your favourite music
- Magnetic closures on easy-glide doors allow for ease of entering and exiting
- Ozone system – keeps the enclosure free from bacteria – works as soon as you step out and close the door behind you
- Popular monsoon rain shower made with stainless steel – like a walk in a relaxing spring rain
- Vernet wax element thermostatic cartridge – gives you consistent water temperature with no quick cold or hot rushes
- Handy chrome-railed shelf – for your shampoo, shower gel and other shower essentials
- Synthetic wood stool and floor included – they add a pleasing aesthetic look and the stool is the perfect height to enjoy the jets
- 6 hydro-jets give you an all-over body massage for added comfort and relaxation
- This enclosure was designed to be self-assembled – save money – no tiling needed behind the cabin
- You can connect this cabin to your combination boiler
- A pump may be required if you have low water pressure at your location – we have them available – Insignia recommends a setting of 2.5 bars of pressure
- CE certified for years of low-maintenance use
- ISO9001 Approved for quality of construction
- 5-year warranty on parts as soon as you register the shower with Insignia
See our full review of the Insignia INS9001 here
For the installation instructions of this unit VISIT HERE
|Size||1100 x 890|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms