Insignia Model INS9005 1400 x 900 Steam Shower Cabin
Availability: In stock
Insignia INS9005 Steam Shower Dimensions
Meet the INS9005, previously known as the GT9005. In the summer of 2015, it was upgraded and re-released along with a good number of new and improved features. The INS9005 is a one of a kind model in the Insignia range. It has two separate mixer valves and two separate columns. This means you can operate two water features simultaneously.
This is a twin shower, so you can romantically enjoy a shower with your significant other. It comes with two synthetic wood stools, so you can both stay seated as you enjoy your steam. The pulsating hydro-massage jets offer a pleasing, relaxing experience that is unlike that of a regular shower. The synthetic wood floor in the cabin matches the two stools, which makes the enclosure more visually appealing. With its ample size of 1400mm x 900mm, the INS9005 is not designed for bathrooms that are short on space and that level of indulgence is reflected in its features.
The Insignia Tri-Jet Steam System is found in the lower part of the column, where it emits steam to fill the cabin. You won’t have to wait for the steam, either. The 1-Minute Fast Start Insignia Steam Generator is among the most revolutionary of steam generators on the market, since it offers the steam as near as on-demand as can be– no real waiting time. The INS9005 is the epitome of luxurious comfort – to be used by either one or two people.
Chromotherapy, mounted in the roof of the enclosure, features seven colours that can be scrolled slowly or used one at a time. This creates a relaxing spectrum of light that helps to balance your mood. The colours are reflected inside the cabin from the default mirrored back panel, with a gentle ambiance unmatched by most other steam showers. The panels are also available in white carbon, silver carbon, red carbon, green carbon, pink carbon, red wine carbon, gold carbon, blue carbon, black carbon, and white or black matte for those looking for something even more eye-catching.
The two separate base columns offer even more features. The Bluetooth connectivity in the control panel allows you to control the steam outlet, AMI system, and selector for the jets, monsoon rain shower and hand shower. The monsoon rain shower, crafted with stainless steel, gives you the feeling of a complete soak. You can operate the second set of jets and the other hand shower from the other side column. The Bluetooth control panel offers you the chance to wirelessly connect a device, like a tablet or phone, so you can listen to your own playlist, audiobook or podcast while you shower or steam.
The Aromatherapy Modular Injection System (AMI) was developed by Insignia to add a new dimension to steam showers. When you use this system, your steam can be infused with essential fragrance oils, which adds to your relaxation. It’s quite easy to use, as well. Once you add the essence you select, push the button that releases it into the high-powered steam generator. Then, when you activate the steam function, you’ll enjoy steam-infused, blissful aromatherapy and its health benefits, invigorate your senses and help ease away the tension of the day. The INS9005 is like walking into a getaway from the outside world, set to rejuvenate your body and spirit whenever you like.
Insignia INS9005 Steam Shower Features
- FREE GIFT- The Insignia Luxury Pack – It includes an Insignia sports towel, custom formulated Insignia shower gel and a luxury bath robe.
- Key Feature: Constructed by Insignia, the leading brand of steam showers in Europe
- Key Feature: 12-month standard parts warranty that increases to a 5-year warranty when you register your shower with Insignia
- Key Feature: UK-based Insignia parts service – for quick delivery of back-up parts
- Key Feature: Insignia customer-dedicated full support and technical help line
- Key Feature: Comprehensive online Insignia build manual – techs and specs that will help you assemble the enclosure
- Key Feature: 1-Minute Insignia Fast Start steam generator – steam on-demand
- Key Feature: Chromotherapy lighting - utilizes seven colours for setting the mood
- Key Feature: SUN Bluetooth active Insignia control panel with touch screen – control features from the cabin
- Key Feature: 2 microphone style brass hand showers with chrome finish – one for each side
- Key Feature: “Tri-Jet Steam System” designed by Insignia – gives you a more even steam flow
- Key Feature: AMI aromatherapy system patented by Insignia – delivers steam-infused, fragrant essence
- Overhead stainless steel monsoon rain shower – among the most popular functions
- Chrome-railed storage shelf – very handy for your shampoos, shower gels and other essentials
- 5mm durable tempered glass – for sturdy use and good looks
- Roof enclosure-mounted stereo speaker – great sound in a waterproof design
- Doors glide open and shut easily, with a magnetic closure
- Chromotherapy lighting – the best in internal mood lighting for your showers
- Ultra-strength steam generator – gives you consistent steam while you relax
- Acrylic base – has adjustable feet and a steel frame for sturdy good looks
- Ozone system kills bacteria – works after you leave the enclosure and close the door behind you
- Bluetooth Connectivity – offers you the chance to connect your phone or tablet – listen to audiobooks, podcasts or your favourite music playlist
- Two Synthetic wood stools – seat two in comfort to steam and relax
- Synthetic wood floor – matches the stools and offers an aesthetically pleasing look
- Measures 1400mm x 900mm x 2200mm – width x length x height – plenty of room for two
- Cold and hot connections - for proper mixing of temperatures
- Compatible with combination boiler – heat your home and your shower water, too
- Waste included
- CE certified – for durable, long-term use
- ISO9001 approved – for quality and design
- This unit is designed to be self-assembled
- If you have low water pressure, a pump may be needed – we have pumps of various sizes in stock. Insignia recommends 2.5 bar pressure
- 5-year warranty on parts – once your enclosure is registered with Insignia
Read our full review of the Insignia INS9005 here
|Size||1400 x 900|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms