Salamander ESP55CPV 1.5 Bar Single Universal Whole House Pump
Availability: In stock
The ESP range of single & twin pumps boost supplies to a variety of appliances from tank-fed systems, and are suitable for both positive and negative head systems.
The ESP55CPV is a 1.5 bar negative and positive head single pump suitable for boosting tank fed supplies to instantaneous electric showers, instantaneous electric water heaters, and washing machines/dishwashers – according to inlet pressure requirements. The pump will also power conventional showers, multi-function showers, showers with massage functions or champagne spray.
- Closed head pressure: 50ft head (1.5 bar)
- Max amps/watts: 1.8 amps/430 watts
- Typical Decibel Rating: 58dB
- Rating: Continuous
- Shower head: Watercan, Conventional Spray
- Supplied with isolating valve AV couplers
2 Year Guarantee (can be extended to 3 years upon registration)
Suitable for positive and negative head installations.
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms