SaunaMed Infrared Sauna Assembly Service 3 - 6 Person Sauna
Availability: Out of stock
To prepare for installation please ensure that your sauna has been unpacked, that the components are in the room where you wish the sauna to be erected and that the area is free from obstructions. Our fitters can only construct the sauna and will not undertake any electrical work therefore please make sure a standard UK 13amp plug socket is available for connection.
If the height of the installation space is less that 2.2m please contact us prior to purchasing this service.
Exceptions to our quotations:
- Extra time will be added to carry items to assembly location. There may be an additional charge for this.
- Extra time will be added to clear an area to assemble your sauna.
- Assembly does not include any permanent fixings to the wall.
- Any additional work required for uneven floor or wall surfaces which may require the use of packing pieces in order to get the furniture level may incur additional charges.
- Our fitters may at their discretion do whatever they reasonably can to assist in moving existing home furnishings within the customer’s property, in order to improve clearance and access providing neither us nor any employee of our company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage arising in those circumstances.
- We regret that a time of day for assembly cannot be guaranteed, as this would depend of various weather, traffic and local conditions prevailing at the time, if this occurs we will keep you informed.
- Please remember, your fitter will work a lot quicker and safer without any distractions, so please be sure to supervise your children and pets and keep them away from the assembly area during the construction process.
- Please specify parking facilities at your home/premises prior to your appointment. Any parking fees incurred on your assembly appointment will be added to the cost of your assembly.
- We reserve the right to charge a call out fee of £54 if your booking is cancelled within 24 hours of the agreed installation date.
Delivery and Returns
We are so confident in the quality of our products and that you will be satisfied, so if you are not happy with any aspect of your sauna when it is arrives, you can send it back for a full refund.
|Projection / Depth||N/A|
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms