Sophia LWFB14 Freestanding Bath 1800 x 860
Availability: In stock
Sophia LWFB14 Freestanding Bath
- Length: 1800mm
- Width: 860mm
- Height: 600mm
- Capacity: 240 Litres
- Weight: 50kg (approx) without water
- Includes: Integrated Slotted Waste
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Made Using 2 sheets of Sanitary Grade Cast Acrylic
- Laminated baseboard for strength & extra rigidity
- Reinforced with resin glass fibre for added strength
- UV, Chip & Scratch Resistant
About Lisna Water Free Standing Baths
Lisna Waters Freestanding Baths are beautifully designed and hand finished by craftsmen with a combined 100+ years experience.
Lisna Waters designers have been creating wonderfully designed baths for over 15 years whilst utilising the latest materials to ensure, that we only offer the best quality Freestanding baths.
Lisna Waters freestanding bath range are manufactured using CE and EN approved cast acrylic, are all manufactured to CE standard approval and the acrylic is European white for the best possible match for your bathroom.
All are hand finished and surpass the lustre metre gage to CE standard.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty. (Terms and conditions apply)
- All baths are manufactured using European Standard white 5mm Sanitary Grade Cast Acrylic, with CE approval and comply with EU Legislation.
- Conforms to European Standards EN 14516:2006.
- Properties of Sanitary grade Cast Acrylic:
1. Lightweight for easy handling and installation purposes, avoiding the need for re-enforcements in the floorboards.
2. Heat Resistant.
3. Easy to clean, using warm and soapy water.
4. Antibacterial properties.
5. UV resistant/will never dis-colour.
6. Chip/Scratch resistant: Suitable to polish back to a lustre finish using an enamel polish or car polish.
- The outer acrylic skin is constructed using a negative molding tool, which is a technique used for vacuum forming, in which negative pressure is used to wrap a preheated sheet of acrylic around the bath mold and eradicate any imperfection’s in the appearance on the outside of the bath, creating a far better and consistent lustre finish.
- The inner acrylic skin is coated with thermal sheets for enhanced water heat retention.
- The bath structure is reinforced with resin glass fibre strands to add strength and durability.
- A laminated baseboard is placed in the base of the bath structure, using GRP materials which are used to add extra rigidity to the structure.
- Features adjustable legs, making installation straight forward.
- Measurements are displayed in mm and may change without prior notice. Please allow a tolerance of +/- 5mm due to the handmade process of our manufacturing
- Width - 680
- Height - 600
- Length - 1800
|Bath End||Double End|
|Projection / Depth||N/A|
|Warranty Period||10 Years|
Write Your Own Review
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms